This is how to make delicious chicken butter masala
|Indian chicken butter masala recipe.|
cooking time 20-30 minutes.
servings 3-4 persons.
- 500-gram boneless breast chicken.
- For marinating the chicken ( salt, one spoon Kashmir chili powder, and one spoon garlic/ginger paste).
- one spoon of olive oil.
- one onion.
- 3 tomatoes.
- 50g cashew.
- 2 spoons of butter.
- one spoonful of fresh heavy cream.
- Kashmiri chili powder.
- garam masala.
- garlic & ginger paste.
- one spoon of heavy cream for garnishing the plate.
- In a bowl marinate the chicken with one spoon of garlic ginger paste and one spoon of Kashmir chili powder.
- After marinating the chicken for 20 minutes, starts to fry the chicken in a hot pan with only one spoonful of olive oil.
- Turns the chicken into a bowl and in the same pan start to prepare the gravy.
- Add one spoon of olive oil with one spoon of butter, then add the chopped onions and one spoon of garlic ginger paste.
- Add the tomato cube, cashew, salt, pepper, chili powder, and garam masala.
- Stir all together and add one cup of water, then let them on medium heat for 20 minutes.
- After the tomatoes are cooked and become soft, pour them into a bowl and use the hand blender to blend the tomato and onion to get a soft smooth sauce.
- Strain it in the same pan again, add one spoon of butter and one spoon of heavy fresh cream.
- Add the chicken to complete its cooking in the gravy for 7-10 minutes.
- Serve it in a bowl and garnish its top with a little heavy cream.
- You can eat it with Nan bread or with white rice.
|chicken butter masala.|
I like to add some fresh parsley on top to garnish any Indian dishes, I feel it is very suitable together, It also gives you a very nice taste of freshness.
The recipe can also be made in a pressure cooker or instant pot. Just brown the chicken, sauté the onions, garlic, ginger, and tomato puree in the pressure cooker or instant pot, then add all the other ingredients and pressure cook for 3-4 whistles or as per your cooker instructions.
What is the difference between chicken butter masala and chicken butter?
"Chicken Butter Masala" is a rich and creamy dish made with chicken that is simmered in a sauce made from a mixture of spices, cream, and butter. The sauce is typically made with a blend of spices, such as coriander, cumin, and garam masala, and is often finished with a generous amount of butter, which gives the dish its creamy, rich flavor.
"Chicken Butter," on the other hand, is a simpler dish that typically involves sauteing chicken in butter, with or without the addition of spices. The chicken is cooked in melted butter until it is golden brown and crispy on the outside, and juicy and tender on the inside.