Delicious Chicken Curry in easy steps
Indian cuisine is one of the most cuisines all over the world, as it includes very delicious dishes full of a big variety y of spices. Most Indian dishes are remarkable in chili, they use too many chilies and like spicy food. Chicken Curry is one of these dishes. follow this recipe to get very delicious chicken curry in some easy steps.
And guess what? the chili pepper has many benefits if you eat it in a suitable amount and don't have any troubles in your stomach. There are many benefits of eating chili pepper at the end of the post.
|Delicious Chicken Curry in easy steps.|
- preparing time is 20 minutes.
- cooking time 30-40 minutes.
- servings 2-3 persons.
For the chicken marinate
- 500-gram chicken (it could be boneless or with bones, I prefer boneless).
- Garlic ginger paste.
- Black pepper.
- Kashmiri red chili powder.
- One spoon of yogurt.
For the curry gravy
- One spoon of butter.
- One onion.
- One tomato.
- One spoon of tomato paste.
- 3 green chili pepper.
- A bunch of fresh parsley (with stem).
- Two bay leaves, 3 cloves, 3 cardamoms, half-stick cinnamon.
- Powder spices(half teaspoon of black pepper, cumin, turmeric)+ (a full teaspoon of Kashmiri red chili powder and coriander).
- Garlic and fresh ginger paste (3 cloves of garlic with a piece of 5-gram fresh ginger mashed very well in a mortar until you have a smooth paste.
- One spoonful of fresh heavy cream or coconut cream.
- Cut the chicken into medium to small pieces, I used here the chicken breast, I cut each breast into 3 to 4 pieces according to the size of each one.
- In a bowl put one spoon of garlic ginger paste with salt, black pepper, Kashmiri chili powder, and one spoon of yogurt, mix all together, and marinate the chicken in this mixture for at least 2 hours. You can prepare it at night and keep it in the fridge for the next day.
- Prepare the green chili paste by mixing the fresh parsley with the onion and the 3 green chili pepper in the mixer until you have a smooth green paste
- Prepare the red paste by mixing the tomato with one spoon of tomato paste in the mixer.
- In a pot on medium heat add one spoon of butter, then fry your chicken until it has a golden color, then put it aside.
- In the same pot now add the Whole spices ( bay leaves, cloves, cardamom, cinnamon)
- Until you smell it, add one full spoonful of the garlic ginger paste and stir them together in the butter.
- Add the green paste, then the tomato paste, and stir everything together.
- Add the powdered spices ( half of teaspoon of black pepper, cumin, turmeric)+ ( a full teaspoon of Kashmiri red chili powder and coriander) + your salt.
- Add a cup of water and keep everything on medium heat for 15 to 20 minutes
- Add the chicken to the curry sauce and let it for another 15 minutes.
- Finish your dish with a spoon of heavy cream and garnish with green fresh parsley.
- You can serve it with Nan bread or with white rice.
- It is a spicy meal if you can't eat that many spicy meals or you want to serve it for children you just want to omit the 3 green chili pepper.
- When you fry the chicken it has to be at high heat at the beginning to take a shock that will keep all the juice inside it.