This is how to get a very crispy crunchy crust for your chicken fillet
To get a crispy crust, you need to follow some steps. Here we will show you how to get a perfect and tasty crust. It is crispy and sticks to the chicken breast without falling down or getting soft after a while of cooking. let's follow these steps to get a very crispy crunchy chicken fillet.
|Crispy Chicken fillet with the perfect crust.|
- 500g chicken breast ( cut into fillets).
- one onion.
- black pepper.
- mixed chicken spices.
- bread crumbs.
- one egg.
- salt and black pepper.
- To get soft chicken that doesn't take too much time in cooking you have to marinate it a day before cooking. it will be very helpful to get golden chicken fillet cooked very well at the same time.
- To get a tasty and crispy crust you have to make the bread crumbs at home, it will be more perfect than buying the ready one.
- For the crispy you have to grind the hard bread into rough crumbs don't make it too much fine grinding.
- To have a tasty crust you have to season the bread crumbs, I season them with ( onions powder, black pepper, cumin, dried thyme, paprika, coriander powder, turmeric, and salt)
- So the first secret to having crispy crust is to have rough bread crumbs.
- The secret to having a stick crust to the chicken without falling down is only to cover the chicken with one egg whisked with 1/4 cup of milk with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- So here we don't cover the chicken with flour first before the egg, as covering the chicken with flour first will make an insulating layer between the chicken and the bread crumbs so it is falling easily.
- Another important thing to put in mind is to fry your chicken fillet on medium heat to be sure that it is cooked perfectly, if you have very high heat the chicken will be burnt and take color very quickly before cooking.
- Be sure not to fill your pan with too many pieces as this will lower the heat of the oil to a very low point in that time your chicken breast will absorb too much oil.
- Last secret here is to put your chicken after cooking in a colander to get rid of any extra oil and to let your chicken face the air which will help in having a crispy crust without getting soft as a result of the steam.
|homemade bread crumbs.|
How to fry your chicken fillet
What is chicken fillet?
One of the reasons chicken fillets are so popular is because they are a lean source of protein. They are also low in fat, making them a healthy choice for people who are trying to watch their calorie intake. Additionally, chicken fillets are versatile and can be cooked in a variety of ways, including grilling, baking, roasting, and sautéing.
When shopping for chicken fillets, it is important to look for meat that is firm to the touch and has a uniform color. Fresh chicken fillets should also have a slightly pink tint, with no signs of bruising or discoloration. If the chicken fillets have a strong odor, it is best to avoid them, as this can indicate that the meat is no longer fresh.
When preparing chicken fillets, it is important to cook them properly to ensure that they are safe to eat. Chicken fillets should be cooked to an internal temperature of 165°F to kill any harmful bacteria that may be present. Overcooking chicken fillets can make them dry and tough, so it is important to be mindful of the cooking time.
In conclusion, chicken fillets are a popular cut of meat that is often used in a variety of dishes. They are a lean source of protein, low in fat, and versatile. When shopping for chicken fillets, it is important to look for meat that is firm, uniform in color, and free of odors. Proper cooking is also important to ensure that the chicken is safe to eat.