Burgers at home
You know if you make burgers at home you will get a more delicious burgers than what you buy from the supermarket! you will surprise by the result. Just following our tiny touches will give you very tasty juicy homemade burgers.
|Easy homemade burger.|
- one kilo of minced beef meat.
- one teaspoon of (salt, black pepper, onion powder, paprika, and dried thyme).
- half of teaspoon cumin.
- burger buns.
- In a bowl put the minced meat with salt and spices then start to mix it very well with your hands.
- You need to knead the meat for a few minutes, this will help you to form its shape easily.
- Start to divide the meat into portions each one from 100- 150 grams, so a kilo of minced meat will give about 8-9 portions.
- Shape each ball into a circle to get the regular shape of the burger you can use the burger mold or the metal eggs ring or with your hands try to press on the sides to get a nice shape.
- You can also take some balls and put some cheese in the middle then cover it very carefully to get a cheese-stuffed burger.
- on high heat put a grill pan and start to grill the burger.
- After the burger is shocked on the pan with the high heat, lower the heat to let the burger cook perfectly from the inside.
- In the same pan grill the burger buns.
- Build your sandwich with the preferable filling.
- You can mix 2 spoons of ketchup _ and 2 spoons of mayonnaise_ and 1/2 spoon of mustard together and use the mixture to add on the burger buns before adding your lettuce, tomato, and burger.
Pieces of Advice
Why is homemade burger is better than fast food one?
In conclusion, homemade burgers are a simple and delicious meal that can be easily made at home. With a few simple ingredients and some basic cooking skills, you can create juicy, flavorful burgers that are sure to satisfy your cravings. So why not give it a try and impress your friends and family with your culinary skills?