This is how to make hot milk cake
- 4 eggs.
- one cup of sugar.
- two cups of flour.
- two teaspoon of baking powder.
- 70-gram butter.
- one cup of milk.
- Switch on the oven and let it heat very well until you finish mixing the ingredients.
- In a bowl mix the 4 eggs with the cup of sugar till its color becomes white.
- In a saucepan on medium heat put the cup of milk with the 70 grams of butter let them heat until you finish mixing the other ingredients and they start to boil.
- Add the flour and the baking powder to the mixture of the egg and sugar, and mix them very well until all the flour mixes.
- Add the boiling milk with the butter to the mixture and mix them
- spread a baking paper sheet in a 28 cm cake tray.
- pour the cake mixture and try to hit the tray on the table to be sure that any air bubbles get out.
- put the tray in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 35 minutes.
Why is it called hot milk cake?
The cake gets its name from the hot milk that is used in the batter, which helps to create a tender and moist crumb. The cake can be served plain or topped with a variety of different ingredients such as frosting, fruit, or whipped cream. It is a popular dessert option for many people and is often served as a comfort food or for special occasions such as birthdays or holidays.
Pieces of Advice :When you making a cake always remember to start by heating the oven until you finish you preparing. You can use a 26 cm tray if you want your cake becomes higher. If you want to choose the right tray for your cake mixture, be sure that the mixture is filled to 2/3 of the tray.