Easy Delicious Pasta Pomodoro
pasta is a delicious easy dish that is preferable for everyone. This Italian recipe is very easy and very simple, so the secret is hidden in the simplicity of this dish. Pasta Pomodoro basically depends on the sweetness of cherry tomatoes and the freshness of the Basil.
|Pasta Pomodoro - easy Italian pasta dish.|
Pomodoro is meaning tomato in Italy so the name of the pasta Pomodoro takes from that its sauce is basically based on tomatoes. It is a very light easy dish, try it with chicken fillet and some vegetable sauté.
- 500g of pasta.
- 500g of cherry tomatoes.
- 2 cloves of garlic.
- black pepper.
- olive oil.
- Cut the tomatoes into halves.
- cut some basil leaves.
- In a pot on medium heat add one tbsp of olive oil.
- Add mashed garlic, stir together until you can smell the garlic, then add the tomatoes and the basil.
- Season it with salt and pepper.
- Cover your pot and let it cook until you find the tomatoes become soft.
- In another pot boil the pasta until it is cooked.
- You can mash the tomatoes with the potatoes mashed tool or you can use the blender.
- For me I prefer mashing the tomatoes as when you find some pieces of the tomatoes is delicious, but here I blended it because my children prefer it smooth paste without any pieces.
- Boil your pasta only when your tomato paste is ready as you will take the pasta from the pot into the paste directly also add two ladles of pasta boiling water to give some thickness to the paste.