Deep frying crunchy chicken recipe
Deep-fried chicken is a dish where chicken is submerged in hot oil and cooked until crispy and golden brown. The high heat creates a crunchy exterior, sealing in the juices and flavors, and producing a crispy texture. This cooking method is often used for making fried chicken, chicken nuggets, and other popular foods.
|Deep-fried crunchy chickens-simple tips.|
- one chicken cut into 8 pieces.
- 2 liters of water.
- 1 tbsp of salt.
- 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- Whole spices( bay leaves, black pepper seeds, coriander seeds, half stick of cinnamon).
- 1 tbsp of dried thyme.
- one tbsp of vinegar.
- 1&1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- 1/2 tbsp of black pepper.
- 1/2 tbsp of paprika.
- 1 tbsp of dried thyme.
- pinch of turmeric.
- pinch of ginger.
DirectionsThe process of achieving that perfect golden-brown crunch can seem intimidating, but it's actually quite simple. Here are some possible instructions for a method of deep-frying crispy chicken.
- Marinate the chicken in the Marinade solution overnight ( to make the marinade solution, heat the water to 70C, then add all the spices, and salt and stir them, let it completely cool before adding the pieces of the chicken and the tbsp of vinegar).
- To prepare the chicken crust, in a bowl mix the flour with the cornstarch, salt, and spices.
- Cover the pieces of the chicken with the flour mixture.
- Let it for a few minutes before frying.
- In a beep pot on medium heat pour about 1.5 liters of vegetable oil ( the oil level depends on the size of the pot and it has to cover the chicken very well).
- Add only 3 or 4 pieces of the chicken, cover the pot for about 15 minutes, then remove the cover and higher the heat until the chicken has a golden color.
- Put the chicken in a sieve or on a rack to get rid of any extra oil in it.
- Be sure to dispose of the oil properly after use. You can strain it through a fine mesh strainer and store it in an airtight container in a cool, dark place for future use. However, make sure to replace the oil after a few uses or if it starts to develop a bad smell or taste.
How to get the perfect crispy and flavorful fried chicken
Deep frying chicken is a popular method of cooking chicken that results in a crispy exterior and juicy interior. While it may not be the healthiest way to prepare chicken, it is certainly one of the most delicious. In this article, we will explore the process of deep frying chicken, as well as some tips and tricks for achieving the perfect crispy and flavorful fried chicken.
Preparation, before you start frying your chicken, it is important to properly prepare it. Begin by washing the chicken thoroughly with cold water, and patting it dry with paper towels. Next, season the chicken with your preferred spices and herbs. Some common choices include salt, black pepper, garlic powder, and paprika.
You can also add other spices such as cayenne pepper or dried thyme for added flavor. In addition to seasoning the chicken, it is important to let it sit in the refrigerator for a few hours, or even overnight, to allow the flavors to fully penetrate the meat. This will result in a more flavorful final product.
The Breading Process.
To achieve a crispy exterior, it is necessary to coat the chicken in a breading mixture before frying. There are a few different breading options you can use, including flour, bread crumbs, or a combination of the two. If you choose to use flour, you can mix in some of your preferred spices and herbs for added flavor, and add some corn starch for more crispy crust.
Simply dredge the chicken in the flour mixture until it is fully coated. If you prefer a more textured breading, you can use bread crumbs. You can either use store-bought bread crumbs, or make your own by toasting slices of bread and grinding them into crumbs. To make the bread crumbs more flavorful, you can mix in some grated Parmesan cheese or dried herbs.
Once you have chosen your breading mixture, you can start the breading process. First, coat the chicken in flour, shaking off any excess. Then dip the chicken into a beaten egg mixture, which will help the breading adhere to the chicken. Finally, coat the chicken in the bread crumbs, making sure to fully cover the chicken.
The Frying Process.When it comes to deep frying chicken, it is important to use the right equipment. A deep fryer is ideal, as it allows you to maintain a consistent temperature and provides ample space for the chicken to cook evenly.
However, if you don't have a deep fryer, you can use a large pot or Dutch oven.
Fill your deep fryer or pot with vegetable oil or another high-heat oil. You want to make sure the oil is at the right temperature before adding the chicken. The ideal temperature for deep frying chicken is between 350 and 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
Carefully place the chicken into the hot oil, making sure not to overcrowd the fryer or pot. Depending on the size of the chicken pieces, it will take between 10 and 15 minutes for them to cook fully. You can use a meat thermometer to ensure that the chicken has reached an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
Once the chicken is fully cooked, remove it from the oil using tongs and place it on a wire rack to cool. This will help to ensure that the chicken stays crispy, rather than getting soggy from sitting in its own juices.